CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ELF HAULSIE!!



So I got a package today!! I always scan YouTube for codes for discounts at ELF because of course the YouTube GURU community is so sharing! Welp I found one for 60% off. It does not work any longer but I was fortunate enough to take advantage of it.

The shipping was incredibly fast this go around ONLY 5 DAYS! Last time I waited three weeks for my goodies! So imagine my surprise when I received a package today! I wanted to check out the studio line seeing as though I had a discount code and this is what I got!! I was pretty impressed with the packaging; the sleek black look is always appealing

FROM THE STUDIO LINE:


Lip Primer&Plumper//Eyeliner&Shadow Stick//EyePrimer&Liner Sealer//Contouring&Blush Powder//Mineral Lipstick:Bare Brown//Nail Polish:Champagne;Blush;Mod Mauve//Mineral Eyeshadow:Sweet; Glamorous//Brushes: Fan Brush; Powder Brush

FROM THE DOLLAR MENU:


Plumping Lip Glaze:Mocha Ice//Blush:Shy//Makeup Remover Pads//Clear Mascara&Brow Gel//Eye Color Quad: Nouveau Neutrals//Cuticle Conditioning Pen


Glamorous and Sweet Mineral Eye Shadow + Swatches
Really am impressed by the pigmentation and the consistency VERY finely milled I heart these

Posted by Picasa
I am completely in love with the bronzer blusher duo. I heard this was comparable to NARS Orgasm/Laguna duo. I have been eyeing that duo for a WHILE. So in the meantime I will enjoy he benefits of the doop and not know what I am missing but I must say it is the best cross between a glimmer glow and a fantastic contour

The mineralized lippie in bare brown is not to shappy it shows a-bit chocolaty on the swatch but has a very nude barely there just got done kissing effect on the lips paired with some gloss and you are good to go!!!
With 60% off I had to cash in where the lashes were concerned I got 15 natural and 2 individual these are actually my favorite lashes that I have tried (natural) and at 40cents a pop I couldn't resist stocking up!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: